Yesterday we released we first release candidate for our upcoming 1.0 release of Suricata. See the announcement on the OISF site here.
Most notable changes are the following new features:
– Support for the http_headers keyword was added
– libhtp was updated to version 0.2.3
– Privilege dropping using libcap-ng is now supported
– Proper support for “pass” rules was added
– Inline mode for Windows was added
Go get the release here: http://www.openinfosecfoundation.org/download/suricata-0.9.0.tar.gz