I just released a new Vuurmuur version: 0.8rc1. The first release candidate for the 0.8 series. This release improves IPv6 support a lot. The wizard is now also fully functional. Try “vuurmuur_conf –wizard”.
- Improved IPv6 support: #115
- Improved Debian packages, switching to nflog as default for logging.
- Fix connection viewer not showing accounting on newer systems. #141
- Amd64 packages for Debian and Ubuntu are now available through the apt server. #83
- Switch from “state” match to “conntrack” match for connection tracking.
- Services now support possible protocols. #63
- Add support for rpfilter match. #137
Get this release from the ftp server:
Additionally, amd64 packages for Debian and Ubuntu are now available. See Installation Debian for instructions.
You must be logged in to post a comment.